Tuesday, 26 April 2016

experiment on God

……………………
O God! You are great and almighty. You have created this world and your sign is not visible to your creator. What is the secret behind this whole illusion of the world? People say you are hidden in each object and substance. I am your little heritage or part, don’t know. There are many religion all describe you in different picture. Here all the act in the name of God has been presenting and they offer you all the material of this world valuable or pity. This is very strange that men and women give you the worldly things that all you have created and destroyed as you wish. This is also a saying of your devotee. There are many religion and belief on the name of God. They all describe the feature of that supreme power and the function of God.
When I got sense, saw many tradition of different religion, it was like a man who can not think more about you. You are already described in many form and no one is allowed to alter this knowledge. No one is allowed to go against you. In our constitutional system we have write of expression and thought but in the subject of God there is no modification. Whosoever go against the existing concept of God, will have to face trouble and who dare to do so create some different concept and value of your existence. A few people have dared to make such path of discovering and sink in it.
I have heard that you listen to those who offer you much and demand to you. What will happen to those who have not any voice connecting you. They only observe the fact and realized the truth about this creation of unique world. They face many trouble and at last, they are tempted to believe in such existing concept of so called God. I never tried to be such a blind believer or false faith, I don’t know it is true or false but I know nothing. People say that if you want to know about God, you must believe in God. If I believe the mind will definitely create its own specified picture of God. An empty mind may see the real picture if one tries to do so.
My mother has a great faith in God and she follow all the way that has been made for follower masses. Whenever she goes to take bathe into the ganga a great river, first of all, all the necessary rituals will be performed and a communication method that has been created for them, will start. I have no interest to do the same. All the time a reminder comes by my mother when I do something. It looks like a very disciplined child follow the rule strictly. Even I don’t know about all these procedure that is very important to perform when a festival comes and all men and women are guided to do the existing form of offering. Each performing has a meaning what is that I don’t know, there are rituals for each occasion and each festival has explained a particular ritual.
All the living being on this planet has been created by God. And people say that each person and living being is the form of God may be true. Whenever I see the birds and animal and trees, feel very energetic and positive. I want to live among these many Gods. In hindu religion there are thousands of god, and I know nothing only the saying and reading about them is not enough. I want to  realized the truth and concept of that God who made this unique kingdom of man. Many man live on this world man is considering himself that he is super creator made by God. But who knows? There must be some other almighty creature on this planet and so happy, cheerful and satisfied. Man says that he has power to think and analise, some other creature may be super and might have great feature. Man is not so powerful to think beyond his limits. He himself boost about the achievement that he has made through his mind but unable to know the reality of the structure which is the secret concept of God. Trees are rooted and birds are featured with wing, in the same way man is featured with mind. it may be some other belief because of we are in large number acquired a very great position on this planet. We might be wrong. A very small creature ant will be in great number and might be utilizing the great source of this earth. How could we know the fact. We are not featured with such power. When we destroy their homes it may be calamity for them.
I think it is a master piece of a super mind that may be supreme and so almighty that no one might find his centre power of creation. These all worldly glimpse is very tiny part of that centre may be true. The possibility of any imagination is also the creative part of that energy. I can not deny his presence and only imagine that power could not say it will be true. Many great thinkers have given only their imagination nothing else, I am sure of this fact, it may be wrong because of it is my creation of mind. this is a very beautiful feature of human being is to create and to be creative. We have been given the power to imagine and create something through our way of thinking. Perhaps he is enjoying the game that has been made by someone. Many writers and thinkers or philosopher has tried to explain their own creative product to other people. And people have responsibility to broadcast that creative product or advertise it in well manner so that they may be the part of that product. This is like business and people are doing it. A farmer produce the vegetable and go to the market to sell it but there are many mediator to purches and resell to household. Mediator can not produce the crops and vegetable they have only work to do business. Many people have only work to be mediator and spread the philosophy of God. I understand this is only a product of a person. In science today, many experiment is being conducted and many new things are coming to increase our knowledge.
I personally consider that God must be a part of experiment and we could get new information and will unable to understand the mystery of this unknown power. Why should not be a subject to analise and discuss. It is present but not at initial level when we get there we have already developed a fixed belief and faith. In that belief we are learnt that we must follow the existing system of God, no space for new God.
All God have written their code and conduct to follow. They all have explained their superiority and given instruction to masses with punishment. I think punishment is the method to aware people to perform their duty. Now people are doing business to the God. The deal is negotiated through offering and a place has created to chant the demanding wish. And the God will listen your deal in fair manner. A hell like situation has appeared following this system. Government can’t improve the situation, people’s faith could not heart. The Ganga is the sacred river is the life line of many region. Belief and faith have converted it into a dirty river they release all the ritual’s garbage and ashes of a dead. A beautiful river is looking worse and will be worst situation in coming year due to code and conduct made by God like people. It might not be the guide life of that supreme power that we say God.

Mind is the beautiful creation of God. Good mind and evil mind both are functioning which one is almighty is a part of study. I think, evil mind has great influence of human life where as good mind is chasing it  to improve the situation. And the world has made a balance, one is monitoring it from an unknown place. Many men have produced their creative ideas to maintain this balance . as in our constitution we make several amendment and improve the law required for present need, we must improve our religious code and conduct to beautify the world order. I may produce many suggestion to alter the current situation but the blind faith will not pass it and declare you a rebel of the religion. You can’t escape from the calamity of that so called religion. This is a matter of discussion and let the individual to imagine and create his or her creative product in the field of God.        

No comments:

Post a Comment